Twenty-four hour clock based on connected graphs.
Here is a hint about how these were designed.
For a more challenging one, see Leonard Zerman's clock.
- LL(1) Parsing — A Web tool for generating a parse table and using it to construct a leftmost derivation.
- Enumeration — A Web tool for finding permutations and combinations.
- The Golden Ratio Pages — A series of pages exploring the famous ratio.
- The Chaos Pages — A similar series of pages exploring iterated systems.
- Gear Ratios — These may not be golden, but they are important for people who ride and work with bicycles. Available as a mobile app and a Web page.
- Anagrams — A mobile app and a Web tool for finding anagrams.
- Gaussian Elimination — A Web tool for reducing matrices to row echelon form.
- Combinatorial Music Theory — A lecture connecting graph theory with musical scales and chords.
- The DSP Pages — Explaining the Fourier transform in the discrete domains.
- Regular Expressions — Sometimes a non-match can hang the system.
- The Z-Board — A new kind of MIDI controller.